Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: WV v. MD

  1. #11
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WV v. MD

    no its because of their non conference schedule. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member RaiderWahoo0105's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2004
    Posts
    625
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WV v. MD

    WHOOOO GO MOUNTIES!!!

    The game was fun to watch and I like how fans really get into the games here (no I didn't get hit with batteries and random things although I'm sure the Maryland fans probably did - serves them right they're known for the same thing at CP). But there are a few drunks stumbling about haha, I just consider it extra game time entertainment.
    Go Wahoos!
    Go Mounties!
    [img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/flipanova_7/Inferno.jpg[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member RaiderWahoo0105's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2004
    Posts
    625
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WV v. MD

    P.S. People here are still worried about Louisville, as long as they have Brohm (also their back up RB's appear to be the opposite of suck) they'll be just fine.

    It's funny but Louisville's not hated so bad, apparently the fans seem to respect each other b/t the two schools, who would've thunk it?
    Go Wahoos!
    Go Mounties!
    [img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/flipanova_7/Inferno.jpg[/img]

  4. #14
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: WV v. MD

    3 West Virginia towns burnt to the ground...including the state capitol. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] $4.46 total in damages [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WV v. MD

    Ask 'em what they think about Miami? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member greencrest1272's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WV v. MD

    West Virgina with the exception of Ohio St., is the best all around football team that I have seen thus far this season. No team other than the Buckeyes has the offensive explosiveness of WV.
    It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.

    -Teddy Roosevelt

  7. #17
    Inactive Member cavsxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2006
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WV v. MD

    Go Mountaineers!!!!
    I think WVU's offense can play with anybody in the nation, however their defense still needs some work, especially in the secondary. If they are going to beat Louisville the secondary will have to step up in my honest opinion. I do think they are for real. I think its funny that people down the big east, when the big east is already 4-2 against bcs conferences this season.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •